∗ How and when should interested customers contact you?
Check out my Contact page. If you prefer contact via phone, please leave your number with me. My aim is to respond within 3 days.
∗ Do you accept commissioned projects?
I have limited spaces available for commission projects for 2021. If you are interested in a custom piece of artwork, or hiring me for your large scale mural project, please contact me with a description of your project, your time frame and budget. I will endeavor to respond promptly.
∗ I would like to purchase one of your works as a gift for someone else, can you send it to them directly?
Absolutely. Please advise in the Checkout notes that this item is a gift, along with any personal message you would like to include to accompany it. Please remember to put your giftee's delivery address in the shipping form and not your own.
∗ I really like a piece you've already sold, can you make me one the same?
Short answer is No. Every artwork I make is unique and I believe this adds value to the finished product. However, I am happy to work with customers to create something 'similar' - see note above about commissions.
∗ Do you have a return or refund policy?
If something is faulty or damaged due to manufacturing faults I will either:
- (i) replace the products; or
- (ii) repair the product under the manufacturers guarantee;
- (iii) give you a full refund.
- Must be returned with proof of purchase - absolutely essential. You must provide the original sales receipt.
- The item is returned within a reasonable time.
Please be aware that manufacturing defects do not include normal fair wear and tear and any damaged caused by accidental or non-accidental damage.
All products are purchased by the buyer on the basis of the price and description shown on this site. It is therefore important that at the time of purchase you are happy with the product(s) chosen. Please read the descriptions and titles carefully. If on receipt of those goods you wish to change your mind then contact me immediately to organize an exchange or web store credit (not including freight charges). I will happily exchange or issue web store credits for change of mind purchases as long as they meet the following criteria:
- Must be returned within 30 days of purchase date
- The product must not have been used
- Item/s must not have been discounted at time of purchase. I do not offer exchanges on sale stock
- All return courier costs will be your responsibility
∗ What shipping options do you offer?
I offer the following shipping options per order.
- Free local pick up in Blenheim, Marlborough. This is not a same day service, you will be contacted when your order is ready for collection.
- $5 Standard post to all of NZ.
- $15 Tracked courier - NZ.
- $20 Standard post to all of Australia.
- $40 Tracked courier - Australia.
- $45 Flat rate - rest of the world.
∗ Do you accept wholesale or gallery enquiries?
I am open to wholesale and gallery enquiries within New Zealand.
∗ Do you use archival, environmentally friendly materials?
I endeavor to use environmentally friendly materials wherever possible. The clay I use is sourced locally, saving on unnecessary shipping. My prints are produced locally and digitally, keeping the local print shop employed. My packaging is 80% recycled, but I am always looking for better more sustainable solutions. If you work in this field and have any new solutions to our growing packaging waste issue, please reach out as I am open to improving my processes further.
∗ Does your work come with a certificate of authenticity?
If you are looking to on-sell my work, most buyers will accept your original receipt as valid accompanying paperwork. However, if you would like a physical Certificate of Authenticity to accompany your work, please contact me and I will be happy to arrange one for you at a small fee. This includes past works.
∗ In what galleries can I find your work?
I am currently represented by Return to Eden Gallery, Marlborough.
* Are you open to the public?
Artwork is available to purchase via my website, however my private studio in Blenheim is open by appointment. Please contact me if you would like to arrange a visit.
* Do you help customers with the selection of frames for your artwork?
No, I would recommend working with your local picture framer.